Construction Project Manager’s Pocket Book (Routledge Pocket Books) 2nd Edition
The second edition of the Construction Project Manager’s Pocket Book maintains its coverage of a broad range of project management skills, from technical expertise to leadership, negotiation, team building and communication. However, this new edition has been updated to include:
- revisions to the CDM regulations,
- changes to the standard forms of contract and other documentation used by the project manager,
- the impact of BIM and emerging technologies,
- implications of Brexit on EU public procurement,
- other new procurement trends, and
- ethics and the project manager.
Construction project management activities are tackled in the order they occur on real projects, with reference made to the RIBA Plan of Work throughout. This is the ideal concise reference which no project manager, construction manager, architect or quantity surveyor should be without.